To provide comprehensive solutions for manufacturers, importers and users of chemical products who are required to address the registration, evaluation or authorization that legislation sets out on chemical products, providing advice at every stage and the precise technical solutions with guaranteed solvency and effectiveness.
The principles that guide us are:
Our guiding principles are:
- To be an independent, innovative and creative company with international aspirations.
- To carry out our work maintaining the highest degree of commitment to the goals and needs of our customers.
- To embrace an attitude of Corporate Social Responsibility in all aspects (economic, social and environmental).
CODE OF ETHICS
The Institutional and ethical values that should always be present in our activities and in the attitudes of all the people who make up INERCO, are:
- Maintaining a high level of quality in everything we do, working with integrity and solvency, and providing technologically advanced and innovative products and services.
- Offering all customers the best possible solutions and advice so that actions can go beyond merely fulfilling legal requirements and preventing situations in which conflicts of interest may arise in our work when advising clients.
- Keeping strict control over confidentiality of the data supplied by clients and the results of any work.
- Taking a responsible attitude towards the prevention and compliance of workplace safety rules and regulations laid down by our clients or external bodies.