Consortia Management and SIEF Representation
Participation and management of Substances Information Exchange Forums (SIEF) and Consortia are a tremendous challenge for registrants.
Since the SIEF and the establishment of consortia have come into operation, REACH Integra has had the opportunity to participate in them in various ways; from contact with the Lead Registrant and/or entities that manage them in order to acquire Letters of Access and participate in the Joint Submission to being a SIEF facilitator and manage consortia.
The experience accumulated allows REACH Integra to develop the following services to participate in the Joint Submission:
- Representation in SIEF and Consortia
- Third Party Representative (TPR) in SIEF
- Technical assistance as Lead Registrant and/or facilitator
- Assistance in the administrative, technical and economic management of the SIEFs
- Manage participation in the Joint Submission and consortia, acquiring Letters of Access, SIEF Agreement, etc.
In the case of consortia, the main services developed by REACH Integra include:
- Consortia Administrative management and agreement preparation, as well as access of new members into the consortia
- Consortia Economic and financial management, cost sharing within the consortia and sale management of Letters of Access
- Procedures for budgeting, outsourcing and monitoring of studies on physicochemical properties and eco-toxicological effects